Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to Coffee and the Word-A Devotional for Women.
 
As host of Coffee and the Word, I'd like to thank you for visiting my blog.
 
The purpose of CATW is to encourage you with uplifting articles, daily devotions and scripture. My goal is to provide you with material to assist you in your study and devotional time with God. The entries here will also supplement teachings from my radio show Coffee and the Word.
 
We'll be talking about everyday issues and challenges that Christian women face. These issues will apply to women of any age and background.
 
So whether you are a professional, homemaker, mother, single, young or old-- you will find something here for you.
 
Please leave your comments and questions here also. I love to get discussion going!
 
Serving Jesus with JOY,
 
Sherry
 
Pastor Sherry Poundstone
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment