Friday, February 15, 2013

How To Study the Bible With Purpose-Part 1


The Bible is no ordinary book. The words within its pages are like medicine to your soul. It has the power to change your life because there is life in the Word! (See Hebrews 4:12)
And when you discover the power and truth of God’s Word, you will begin to see changes in your life that only this truth can bring. You will even learn how to recognize what the enemy tries to bring against you.
 
The good news is, it won’t take you 30 years to know what you need to know. Just begin where you are right now and determine to stick with it!

Every time you study the Bible and pay attention to what you’re reading, you’re learning something.
Read and meditate on the following scriptures, embarking on your own personal study.
Proverbs 4:20-22
Pay attention to what I say; listen closely to my words. Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; for they are life to those who find them and health to a man's whole body.

 John 15:3
You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you.

John 15:7
If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you.

Psalm 119:28
My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment